You may need to provide TapTap with Your Personal Information during the course of using some services of TapTap for instance, provide Personal information while making an online purchase, participate in any online survey or contest, communicating with TapTap’s customer service by phone, email or otherwise, provide reviews for the content available on the Website.
TapTap DOES NOT trade or sell Your Personal Information in any manner, except as specified herein, or if express consent is sought from You.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU IS USED ONLY:
- To facilitate Your use of the Website
- To respond to Your inquiries or fulfil Your requests for information about the various services
- To provide You with information about products/services and to send You information, materials, and offers from TapTap
- To send You important information regarding the Website, changes to terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information
- To send You surveys and marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to You
- To help You address Your problems with the Website, including addressing any technical problems
- If You purchase any content or avail of any service from the Website, to complete and fulfil Your purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with You regarding Your purchase and provide You with related customer service
- For proper administering of the Website
- To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website)
- To improve the services, content and advertising on the Website
- To protect the integrity of the Website; and
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law
TapTap implements standard measures to protect against unauthorised access to and unlawful interception of Personal Information. However, no internet site can fully eliminate security risks.
You are required to submit Your information at the time of making an online purchase on the Website. TapTap uses an online payment gateway that is operated by a third party, and the information that You share is transferred and shared with such third-party payment gateway operator. The said operator may also have access to Your online purchase history/details that You make from the Website.
Extremely sensitive information like Your credit-card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology and extant regulatory guidelines. You are advised, however, that internet technology is not 100% safe and You should exercise discretion on using the same.
Any feedback/review You provide to this Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential.
shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the
feedback, You represent and warrant that:
(i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties;
(ii) TapTap is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback;
(iii) TapTap may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development, and
(iv) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from TapTap for the feedback under any circumstances